Books that rocked 2013 and sparked a fresh 2014 - JFK’s Last Hundred Days by Thurston Clarke
1. Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling, illustrated by Alex Latimer (a fresh South African take on an old classic)
2. Making Champions by Michael Jenkins – A book about some of South Africa’s sporting legends and champions.
3. Little French Kitchen by Rachel Khoo – 100 delicious recipes from Rachel’s kitchen.
4. Save with Jamie by Jamie Oliver – Tasty, healthy food on a budget.
5. David & Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell – Underdogs, misfits and the art of battling giants.
6. JFK’s Last Hundred Days by Thurston Clarke - A fascinating look into the final months of this famous American president.
7. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion – A story that revolves around life, love and you guessed it…Lobsters!